Kredit HP murah Black berry hanya Rp. 150.000 perbulan
..<< More Info >>..

Saturday

Sony Ericsson Xmini The Cutest Walkman Phone

Sony Ericsson XminiSony Ericsson Xmini - the cutest Walkman phone to not be released in the UK
Some days can be downright depressing. You wake up, check your news feeds, see a mobile phone on the Boy Genius Report that’s destined to make you go, “Awwwwwwwww, sweet,” and then find out it’s only going to be sold in Japan. Alright, granted, I know it’s not even a very high-powered handset, and I know that a sizeable proportion of the UK’s mobile phones will relieve themselves all over it, but, still… I’ve kinda fallen in love with it a bit.

Called the Sony Ericsson Xmini, it’s properly tiny, coming in at just 75mm tall, and weighing just 75g. That’s one of the smallest mobile phones I’ve ever seen.


And I know I shouldn’t love it. But I can’t help it. I do.

I mean look at it. It’s adorable. It’s like the mobile phone equivalent of a kitten. I’d feel as bad slagging this mobile phone off as I would if I’d just kicked a puppy. There’s no way you can look at it, at not go “awwwwwwwwwwwwwww”, and if you do, then you have no soul. Ok, I agree, loads (pronounced just about all) of our UK-spec mobile phones top it, and the Xmini can’t even compare to something like the Sony Ericsson C905, but that’s not the point.

The point is I will never get to play with one.

It’s being made for the Japanese network KDDI, y’see, which means it doesn’t use the same system of cell towers as most of the rest of the world. So, if it comes over to the UK, it’ll basically be a brightly-coloured (and if it was the green and purple one up there, a Constructicon-coloured one… yes, that was a Transformers reference…) doorstop.

Ah, what the hell, our mobile phones are more powerful. Power beats cuteness, in the same way that I’d rather have a Bugatti Veyron than a pet hedgehog…

Elisa Shop Info


0 comments:

Other ....

Topic Relation Topic Relation
submit to reddit

Powered by FeedBurner

Automotive | Phone Cell