Lowongan Kerja PT.MULTI ADIPRAKARSA MANUNGGAL
PT Multi Adiprakarsa Manunggal ('KARTUKU') is a full-service electronic payment network infrastructure provider, providing sales, and maintenance of card and non-card based payment processing systems to banking customers and merchants.
Due to our rapid growth and expansion, we have vacancies for the following position :
Duties and responsibilities :
- Installing, maintaining, securing and administering Windows XP/NT/2000/2003.
- Conduct installation system upgrades, and installation of security patches.
- Supporting, maintaining, troubleshooting & Monitoring CCTV servers, PABX servers, & Fingerprint systems.
- Troubleshooting networking related problems.
Job Requirements :
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Min 2 years of experience as IT support. Fresh Graduate are Welcome.
- Able to work on-call as well as on weekends.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken, especially in English.
- Possess positive work attitude, proactive, and initiative.
II.Financial Controller (FC)
Duties and Responsibilities :
All duties of the Financial Controller are to be carried out with due care, accuracy and in a timely manner, and must comply with company policy.
The Financial Controller must ensure that all staff reporting to her/him also carry out their duties in the same manner as above. It is a key responsibility of the Financial Controller to motivate, train and keep such staff regularly appraised of their performance. A strong focus on teamwork is expected.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Checking and approving for payment all invoices for goods and services subject to authorization by a Director, unless such authorization is delegated otherwise.
- Ensuring all revenue invoicing is prepared promptly in accordance with customer agreements and that collections are made within agreed credit periods.
- Checking every transaction for tax implications.
- Preparation of company payroll & payment of salaries, taxes & jamsostek.
- Preparing and reporting to directors each week on 6 month cash forecasts after coordination with all relevant departments to ensure no expenditure is omitted.
- Supervise preparation & manage comprehensive subsidiary ledgers/modules including fixed assets register, inventories, landed costs, etc; ensuring reconciliation each month with the general ledger.
- Preparation of monthly accounts and management reports no later than third week of following month; ensuring that any major deviations from budget and/or management plans are highlighted.
- For management report: reporting divisional performance against Key Performance Indicators.
- Prepare annual financial statements and liaise with external auditors for approval.
- Preparation of budgets, revised forecasts, medium term plans and financial models as required by the directors.
- Producing ad hoc financial reports as and when required by the directors.
- Keep abreast of all new accounting policies and amendments to existing accounting policies issued by Ikatan Akuntansi Indonesia and advising director of such policies.
- Preparing and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures for all procedures carried out by the finance and accounting department.
- Constantly improving, developing and implementing a robust internal control system to minimize collusion, fraud and errors.
- Preparation of all tax returns both monthly and annually (and liaise with Tax Adviser for approval of returns).
- Responding to the Tax Office in the event of any tax audits or queries in conjunction with the company's tax advisers.
- Calculation of deferred tax benefits on a quarterly basis.
- Supervise the implementation of any finance and accounting software
Job Requirements :
- Degree in Economics majoring in accountancy with a GPA of at least 3.00 from a well recognized university.
- 3 years experience with one of the 4 leading audit firms.
- Minimum of 3 years corporate experience in a Senior Finance position.
- Proficient computer skills including the ability to use Microsoft Office especially Excel. Experience with a major ERP package such as SAP or Oracle.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Able to maintain a good performance working under pressure and able to motivate & set a good example.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self motivated, resourceful and creative problem-solver.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
If you meet the above criteria, you are invited to submit a detailed resume (please indicate your current salary and expected salary) to :
Jalan Sungai Gerong no. 7
Or alternatively, you can send your application to
Please indicate our reference code and city in the subject header of your email or in the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Job Vacancy for PT.GLOBAL PONTIS SARANA
Global Pontis Sarana, a Surveilance System company that has been developed since 1999.
GPS focuses in design, installation and maintenance surveillance system in 4 areas, which are Video Surveillance, Voice Recording, Alarm Dialler System and Access Control.
GPS has been dealing with many different categories of companies: Manufacture, Office, Travel Agent, Hotel, Building Management, Bank, Photo Studio, Supermarket and even private houses within and outside region.
* Male / Female, Maximum 30 years old
* Minimum D3 degree in Engineering or IT
* Minimum 2 years experience in the sales background
* Have good communication skills and interpersonal skills
* Own vehicle and SIM A or C
* Proactive & able to work independently
* Salary starts 3 million + comission
* Minimum SMK IT / D3
* Maximum 25 years old
* Minimum 1 year experience in any field
* Good knowledge in Networking & trouble shooting PC
* Proactive and able to work in a teamwork
* Motivated and hard worker
* Initiative and responsible
* Own vehicle and SIM A & C
* Salary starts 1.8 million + incentive
For qualified candidates, please send your application, Resume and with your recent photograph to:
Rukan Grand Panglima Polim No. 89
Jl. Panglima Polim Raya, Kebayoran Baru
Jakarta Selatan – 12160
Telp. 726 3022 ( Hunting )
Job vacancy for HERO PROPERTI NUSANTARA, PT
PT Hero Properti Nusantara a company that focuses on real estate business, is currently seeking qualified and highly motivated candidates for the positions in the :
I. PROJECT MANAGER
With the Following Criterias :
1.Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
2.Able to work under preasure
3.At least 5 years experience in real estate as a Project Manager
4.Previous solid experience in Managing Projects
5.Willing to be located in east java (Malang)
II.GENERAL MANAGER FINANCE
With the Following Criterias :
1.Play a major role in strategic planning, and formulating business plans
2.Monitor and interpret financial performance, make recommendations and develop insights to enhance business performance
3.Develop strategies for efficient utilization of financial resources.
4.Lead and develop the team
5.Highly capable to develop financial operating system & procedures as well as company's SOP
6.Candidates should be CPAs with at least 7 years of experience, preferably in Property Industry
7.Perform budgeting, costing, cash flow, financial and costing analysis
8.Manage AP and AR
9.Willing to be located in east java (Malang)
III. GENERAL MANAGER
With the Following Criterias :
* Playing a major role in strategic planning, formulating business plans, controlling promotions and estate management
* Leading, coaching, and developing sales managers and sales people
* Achieving aggressive sales target by combining marketing plans and sales forces
* Have minimum 7 years experience in managerial level ( preferably from reputable real estate company )
* Understanding and managing financial statements, emphasizing on account receiveble and cash flow ( including KPR )
* Understanding and managing technical aspects of real estate projects
* Willing to be located in east java ( Malang )
Only qualified candidates that meet company standard and requirement
needed to aplly
Send complete CV with attachment photo (in PDF file) code : HRD to :