Job Vacancy for MANDARIN ORIENTAL JAKARTA
I. Security Manager
* Reporting directly to the Executive Assistant Manager Rooms.
* Provide supervisory guidance and support to all colleagues in the Security Department.
* Work closely with outsourced Security Company to ensure compliancy with all Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group policies and procedures.
* Create a safe and secure environment for all guests and colleagues.
* Develop and implement the Standard Operating Procedures for the Security department and any associated areas.
* Implement hotel's key control program.
* Responsibility for the fire life safety policies and procedures as legislated by Jakarta Fire Brigade rules and regulations and Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group global standards.
* Develop and train all colleagues in emergency procedure preparedness.
* Protection of hotel assets.
* Maintain liaison with local law enforcement agencies.
* Monitor and conduct surveillance on any malpractices in the hotel.
* A minimum of 5 years of managerial experience in a hospitality environment, preferably luxury hotel industry.
* Must possess a certificate of fitness as a Fire Safety Director.
* Complete confidentiality and loyalty.
* Proficient in written and spoken English.
* Flexible, resilient and an independent functioning.
* Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
* Role model in providing service excellence to our guests
II. Human Resources Manager
* Reporting directly to Director of Human Resources.
* Coordinate and conduct all recruitment activities during pre-opening period and beyond.
* Conduct interviews with potential candidates up to the level of Department Head.
* Ensure that all Human Resources related administrational processes are in place.
* Establish all colleague recognition programs.
* Assist the Human Resources Director in the preparation of monthly reports for the Corporate Office.
* Drive the Performance Management and Development System to ensure the growth and further development of our colleagues.
* Close cooperation with the Learning & Development Manager to provide a learning culture for all colleagues.
* Create a climate of enthusiasm providing motivation, participation and opportunities for colleague initiative so colleagues can deliver a high level of service excellence to our guests.
* Assist Department Heads in all human resources related questions.
* Degree Level Education.
* A minimum of 5 years experience in Human Resources Management preferably within luxury hotel industry.
* High level of social skills and ability to motivate and develop colleagues.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Ability to coordinate with multiple tasks and excellent organizational skills.
* High degree of stamina, agility and flexibility.
* Proficient in written and spoken English as well as computer literate.
* Ability to present themselves with an uplifting personality as well as presenting a complete confidentiality and loyalty.
Please send comprehensive resume with subject title of position applied and recent photograph to the following email :