Peugeot 3008 crossover unveiled, Today, the French carmaker announced the latest addition to their range, the Peugeot 3008 crossover, a car which they say is something between an SUV, an MPV and a hatchback. The first impression is that the car looks really good and it might have a chance of competing the Nissan Qashqai, the leader in this market segment.
Under the hood, the 3008 will be available with six powertrain choices:
HDi FAP diesel:
- 1.6 litre HDi FAP 80 kW (110 bhp), 240 Nm, 6-speed manual gearbox, CO2 emissions: 137 g/km;
- 1.6 litre HDi FAP 80 kW (110 bhp), 240 Nm, 6-speed electronically-controlled manual gearbox, CO2: 130 g/km;
- 2.0 litre HDi FAP 110 kW (150 bhp), 340 Nm, 6-speed manual gearbox – Euro 5, CO2: 146 g/km;
- 2.0 litre HDi FAP 120 kW (163 bhp), 340 Nm, 6-speed automatic gearbox – Euro 5, CO2: 176 g/km;
Petrol (developed in cooperation with the BMW Group):
- 1.6 litre VTi 88 kW (120 bhp), 160 Nm, 5-speed manual gearbox – Euro 5, CO2: 165 g/km;
- 1.6 litre THP 110 kW (150 bhp), 240 Nm, 6-speed manual gearbox – CO2: 176 g/km, and the 1.6 litre
THP 115 kW (156 bhp), 240 Nm, 6-speed manual gearbox – Euro 5, CO2: 170 g/km.
According to Peugeot, the 1.6 liter HDI is the most economical one, with an average fuel consumption of only 4.9 liters/100 km (48 US mpg). The French company has also announced that a hybrid version based on the Prologue HYbrid4 concept’s powertrain will also be available, starting with 2011. Meanwhile, sales of the new 3008 are scheduled to start this summer.
Kredit HP murah Black berry hanya Rp. 150.000 perbulan