JOb Vacancy for PT MTU Indonesia
Due to business growth and expansion, PT. MTU Indonesia, a subsidiary of MTU Asia Pte Ltd (Singapore) and part of MTU Group (Germany), a leading diesel engine manufacturer, is looking for high caliber professionals for the following positions:
I. Service Manager - Jakarta-Jakarta Raya
* S1 Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university
* Good technical exposures in diesel engines
* Experience in managing workshop and field service of diesel engines (or similar product) in Multi National Company for at least 8 years with a good track records
* Good leadership and excellent skills in communication, negotiation and presentation
* High integrity and good work ethics, strong drive and initiative to work under pressure, customer focus/orientation and a team player
* Able to communicate in written and spoken English
* Computer literate (Ms Office)
II. Parts Supervisor (PS)-Sangatta, East Kalimantan
* S1 degree from related field
* More than 5 years experience in spare parts sales & administration
* Good understanding of inventory/stocks and warehousing
* Strong analytical, independent & honest person,
* Fluency in English both spoken and written is essential requirement.
* Ability to work in detail with high accuracy
* Able to work under pressure and a team player with mature personality
* Proficient with MS Office (especially in Excel advance application and MS Access) and have knowledge in SAP (MM module) is an advantage.
III. Senior Executive-HR & Admin (HR), Balikpapan Branch Office
* To manage a framework of human resources & administration, safety and other functions of Balikpapan Branch Office to support the achievement of company objectives by performing all duties effectively.
* In Details
* Recruit personnel based on the valid Operating plan and provide necessary selection tools to get best qualified candidates in quickest time.
* Ensure orientation program for new recruits and the probationary evaluation process in the branch office are implemented according to the requirement
* Identify & manage training needs from different departments and ensure its implementation in Balikpapan Branch Office
* Assist to prepare and update job descriptions, job evaluation, and job grading system of the Balikpapan Branch Office
* Ensure the availability of company rules and necessary SOP in all HR functions
* Conduct employee relations and handling grievances through effective communication in Balikpapan Office
* Liaise with government bodies on relevant HR issues and complying to all government stipulations
* Assist to handle labor disputes, termination, and conduct disciplinary actions when occur in Balikpapan Branch Office
* Maintain filing or records of Balikpapan branch personnel including staff attendance, absenteeism, and personal status changes leave record, applicant data bank, training activities, telephone record and other related records.
* To follow up any insurance claim, medical claims, Facility maintenance contract, car leasing and other facility related contracts with external parties.
* To perform GA functions including expatriate work permit, branch office legal compliance
* As a team member of ISO implementation of Balikpapan Branch Office
* As a SAFETY OFFICER make sure safety requirements of Balikpapan Branch Office comply with government as well as MTU corporate requirements
* S1 from Psychology
* Experiences in handling recruitment and familiarity using selection tools such as psycho test.
* Good exposure of personnel & GA for at least 3 years
* Familiarity and has experience in handling safety issues, especially in workshop area.
* Familiar and has experience with ISO 9000 Quality Management System
* Good exposure of administration job
* Familiarity in dealing with local government institution (Manpower, Immigration, Police, etc.) and has proper knowledge of labor regulations and other government regulations related to manpower issues
* Proficient in spoken & written of English
* Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
* A team player & has experience handling similar functions in organizations with more than 50 employees
IV. Senior Executive-HR & Admin e (SV) â€" Balikpapan Branch Office
* Supervise his subordinates in carry out their activities in Balikpapan Workshop
* Coordinate with Executive-Service Admin for all shop and field activities of the technicians.
* Make sure that all duties such as dismantle, repair and assembly engines, as per the correct procedures according to MTU & DDC manufacturing standard.
* Ensure that all equipment/special tools/common tools is maintained and safe.
* Ensure that all the jobs are running as scheduled and delivered on time.
* Ensure and alert that the working area is in safe & tidy condition, and as per the required safety standard.
* Diagnose and recognize engine problem/trouble, electrically and mechanically and to take a follow up action correctly.
* Coordinate administration job at site including preparing technical reports (Modoks, Travel report, etc.) as per the job assignments in correct and accurate manner.
* S1 degree in Mechanical or Electrical with minimum experience is 6 years out of which the applicant should have 3 years hands-on experience on Diesel engines & for last 2-3 years working in managerial position in engine rebuild center or similar Industry.
* Or D3 in Mechanical or Electrical with minimum experience required is 8-10 years out of which the applicant should have 5-6 years hands-on experience on Diesel Engines & for last 3-4 years working in Supervisory position in engine rebuild center or similar Industry
* Good working knowledge on Diesel engines, troubleshooting & overhaul of Diesel engines for Mining, Power Gen & Marine Industry,
* Having exposure in Electronic Engine controls,
* Should be a team worker & team builder,
* Good in English language (both oral & written) & computers (MS office) is a must,
* Willing to travel to remote sites/ locations
Please send your application letter in English, along with resume, copy of certificates, recent picture, contacted phone number within a week from this advertisement to:
PT MTU Indonesia
Cilandak Commercial Estate, Building # 109
Jl. Cilandak KKOJakarta 12560
Or sent to:
Please send your CV/resume only in word format (max 200 kb)
Please quote the position/code in the e-mail subject. Only candidates with those qualifications will be called for interview